A news segment announces that Wolf Cola is the official drink of Boko Haram; Dee and Dennis work on the PR nightmare; Charlie and Mac try to promote Fight Milk.
- Charlie Day as Charlie Kelly
- Glenn Howerton as Dennis Reynolds
- Rob McElhenney as Mac
- Kaitlin Olson as Dee Reynolds
- Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds
- Bob Wiltfong as Chet Wallum
- Dana White as Dana White
- Megan Olivi as Megan Olivi
- Donald Cerrone as Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone
- Paul Felder as Paul Felder "The Irish Dragon"
- Gichi Gamba as Boko Haram Leader
- Gordon Greene as Mike Maxford
- Derrin Horton as News Anchor
- Tiffany Panhilason as Ring Girl (Lisa)
- Devan Chandler Long as Gym Worker
- The gaff where Frank mistakes Boko Haram (terrorist group in Nigeria) for Boca Raton (town in Florida) is actually a nod to the real life situation where Congressman Paul Gosar mixed up the two while doing an interview on CNN in 2015. (Story, with video, here.)
- Fight Milk was introduced in the 8th season episode "Frank's Back in Business", and then shown again in the Season 10 finale, "Ass Kickers United: Charlie and Mac Join a Cult".
- Wolf Cola was introduced in the 7th season episode "Sweet Dee Gets Audited", and returned in the Season 10 finale, "Ass Kickers United: Charlie and Mac Join a Cult". In this episode, the rest of The Gang seems surprised that Frank is actually selling Wolf Cola, but he sold it to members of Ass Kickers United. We also saw Dennis crack open a can of Wolf Cola at the faked funeral for Dee's phony infant son Barnabas.
- This episode features an appearance from UFC fighters Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and Paul Felder "The Irish Dragon" along with reporter Megan Olivi and founder Dana White.
- The Fight Milk commercial Mac and Charlie make shows a short clip from a comedian (well, not really) named Landslide from the season 9 episode "The Gang Broke Dee." Appropriately for Fight Milk, Landslide's act consisted mostly of jokes about diarrhea.
- The Twitter addresses shown on the crawl on Dennis, Dee, and Frank's TV appearances are real Twitter users, though they did not send the tweets shown in real life. The common thread between them is that they all follow the official Twitter accounts of either the show itself or the cast members.
- Frank's "Go for it, go for it" song was first heard in the Season 2 episode "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom."
- Dennis voices a passionate hatred of dogs in this episode, though he and Dee steal a pack of them (and Cricket) from a dog pound and release them on the streets to keep them from being put down in Season 8's "Pop-Pop: The Final Solution".
- Dennis: (annoyed) Dude, I only wanted the illusion of power, the illusion. (irritated) I never saw an ounce of puss!
- Frank: I don't know how we're gonna come back from dealing with terrorists.
- Dennis: Christ! Mercedes built Nazi tanks and Jews are still driving their cars around. Floyd Mayweather beat the shit out of multiple women and he's the highest paid athlete of all time, right. There's only one thing you can't come back from: banging kids.
- Dee: Well, what about the Catholic church?
- Dennis: Hm, that's a good point. Now they did sidestep banging kids pretty masterfully, but they've got billions of dollars at their disposal and we do not, so here we go.
- Dee: No you say you're sorry and then you just move on.
- Dennis: No Dee, you actually don't say anything. But you do have a very important job: to say nothing and stand behind me. You see audiences are gonna trust me over you because you are a woman and by definition shrill.
- Dee: No, women identify with women in power.
- Dennis: Oh no Dee, women hate other women in power.
- Frank: I'm threatened by 'em.
- Dennis (agrees): Everyone is. Now, objectify yourself and humanize me.
- Charlie: Uh, Mr. Cowboy, Mr. Felder?
- (They see Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone puking into a trash can.)
- Charlie: It’s us, the Fight Milk guys.
- Cerrone: Oh, man, we love your drink, we just had some.
- (He motions towards a stall, and the door opens and we see Paul Felder is in there, on the toilet.)
- Felder: Yeah, man, I’d get up to shake your hands if I wasn’t shitting my brains out right now.
- Mac: Oh, no.
- Charlie: No, no, that’s fine, yeah.
- Mac: So Fight Milk makes you sick?
- Cerrone: Makes you expel all body fluids. Sweat, piss, and shit. We got these weigh-ins coming up. Nothing cuts weight like Fight Milk.
- Charlie: Oh, you’re using it to cut weight, huh?
- Felder: They should give you guys a Nobel…
- (Felder farts loudly, then quickly shuts the stall door and starts puking.)
- Felder: Aww, I just puked on my dick!
- Cerrone: Rock and roll.
- (Dee is reading online comments about her on her phone.)
- Dee: Jesus Christ, I'm just getting eviscerated online. People calling me a bitch, flat-chested bitch, pretty much everybody wanting to rape me...
- Dennis: All right, you opened that door the second you apologized, Dee. You don't see this? People need an outlet to unleash their rage. Now social media will come down on you with the fury of a middle-aged man who's accomplished nothing.
|Season 12 Episodes|
|1. "The Gang Turns Black"|
2. "The Gang Goes to a Water Park"
3. "Old Lady House: a Situation Comedy"
4. "Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare"
5. "Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer"
|6. "Hero or Hate Crime?"|
8. "The Gang Tends Bar"
9. "A Cricket's Tale"
10. "Dennis' Double Life"