|"Who Got Dee Pregnant?"|
|Season Six, Episode Seven|
|Writer||Charlie Day & Rob McElhenney|
|Air Date||October 28, 2010|
| Watch this episode:|
"Who Got Dee Pregnant?" is the seventh episode of the sixth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
5:30 PM, On a Saturday, Philadelphia, PA The Gang is sitting around the bar packing for their trip to the museum( to spend a night like in night at the Museum), they all make fun of Dee suddenly being pregnant until she tells them one of them is the father.
- Mary Elizabeth Ellis as The Waitress
- Artemis Pebdani as Artemis
- Nate Mooney as Ryan McPoyle
- Jimmi Simpson as Liam McPoyle
- Thesy Surface as Margaret McPoyle
- Michael Trotter as Eric
- Alice Macdonald as Amy
- Brandon Molale as Big Eric
- Stacy Stas as Peacock Woman
- You betcha what guys were so pumped about "Night of Museums" mostly because of the Night at the Museum movies with Ben Stiller.
- On 01:01 Frank says to Dee about her baby "You better do yourself a favor and flush it out". Then Charlie says to Frank "Wait a second. You've definitely said that before" - that's a reference for the very beginning of "The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis" episode.
- There's a three different versions of the scene with Mac and "Giant Bird"-incarnation of Dee in a bathroom. The final version with a real ostrich was shot singly and much later, after the filming of Season 6 ends - it was the first time when they're did something like that.
- According to Glenn, the McPoyles musical theme is called
- When Charlie says "Who's this jerk?" (14:51), the girl isn't wearing her mask, but she is in the next frame.
- This episode was first screening on "Comic-Con 2010".
- Margaret McPoyle is a deaf-mute, yet her brothers insist she is expecting a call from Mac.
- Even Charlie finds this Twilight movie "and all that other crap" to be stupid as hell.
- The reference to "browning out", and all the talk at that point about "brown"-ness, could be a nod to the End Credits Hidden Messages that end every episode, featuring a message recorded backwards that, in all episodes except for Season 1 and "A Very Sunny Christmas", makes mention of "brown" in some way.
|—||“Stupid costume - is so sexy...”|
|“So what- Did you want to get rid of that costume?”||—|
|—||“Yes, I want to get rid of the costume! Do you have any idea what it's like to be this sexy?”|
|—||“Oh, goddamn it! I got milk all over me!”|
|Season 6 Episodes|
| 1. "Mac Fights Gay Marriage"|
2. "Dennis Gets Divorced"
3. "The Gang Buys a Boat"
4. "Mac's Big Break"
5. "Mac and Charlie: White Trash"
6. "Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down"
|7. "Who Got Dee Pregnant?"|
8. "The Gang Gets a New Member"
9. "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth"
10. "Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats"
11. "The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods"
12. "Dee Gives Birth"