"Who Got Dee Pregnant?" is the seventh episode of the sixth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
5:30 PM, On a Saturday, Philadelphia, PA The Gang is sitting around the bar packing for their trip to the museum( to spend a night like in night at the Museum), they all make fun of Dee suddenly being pregnant until she tells them one of them is the father.
- Charlie Day as Charlie Kelly
- Glenn Howerton as Dennis Reynolds
- Rob McElhenney as Mac
- Kaitlin Olson as Dee Reynolds
- Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds
- Mary Elizabeth Ellis as Waitress
- Artemis Pebdani as Artemis
- Nate Mooney as Ryan McPoyle
- Jimmi Simpson as Liam McPoyle
- Thesy Surface as Margaret McPoyle
- Michael Trotter as Eric
- Alice Macdonald as Amy
- Brandon Molale as Big Eric
- Stacy Stas as Peacock Woman
- The guys were so pumped about the "Night of Museums" probably because of the Night at the Museum movies with Ben Stiller.
- On 01:01 Frank says to Dee about her baby "You better do yourself a favor and flush it out". Then Charlie says to Frank "Wait a second. You've definitely said that before" - that's a reference to the very beginning of "The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis" episode.
- There's three different versions of the scene with Mac and "Giant Bird"-incarnation of Dee in the bathroom. The final version with a real ostrich was shot singly and much later, after the filming of Season 6 end - it was the first time they had done something like this.
- According to Glenn, the McPoyles musical theme is called
- When Charlie says "Who's this jerk?" (14:51), the girl isn't wearing her mask, but she is in the next frame.
- This episode was first screened at Comic-Con 2010.
- Margaret McPoyle is a deaf-mute, yet her brothers insist she is expecting a call from Mac.
- The reference to "browning out", and all the talk at that point about "brown"-ness, could be a nod to the End Credits Hidden Messages that end every episode, featuring a message recorded backwards that, in all episodes except for Season 1, Season 9, Season 10, and "A Very Sunny Christmas", makes mention of "brown" in some way.
- In the episode, Charlie attends the party dressed as The Phantom of the Opera. This is actually a very apropos costume choice as Charlie is also very musically talented (Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person), produced a musical to woo a woman that he compulsively stalks (The Nightman Cometh), has a tendency to retreat to the sewers when he feels threatened (The Gang Dines Out), and even within the episode is using a masked party as an opportunity to stalk The Waitress. Charlie seems to be aware of none of these parallels, as he says he picked the costume because he thought the phantom was a sexy vampire who "eats theater people".
|—||“Stupid costume - is so sexy...”|
|“So what- Did you want to get rid of that costume?”||—|
|—||“Yes, I want to get rid of the costume! Do you have any idea what it's like to be this sexy?”|
|—||“Oh, goddamn it! I got milk all over me!”|
|Season 6 Episodes|
| 1. "Mac Fights Gay Marriage"|
2. "Dennis Gets Divorced"
3. "The Gang Buys a Boat"
4. "Mac's Big Break"
5. "Mac and Charlie: White Trash"
6. "Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down"
|7. "Who Got Dee Pregnant?"|
8. "The Gang Gets a New Member"
9. "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth"
10. "Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats"
11. "The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods"
12. "Dee Gives Birth"