Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vietnam is a country frequently mentioned by Frank Reynolds.
Frank traveled to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop. This may be where he met numerous Vietnamese gamblers which he gambles with from time to time. [picture needed]
Frank sometimes confuses his life with the life of John Rambo, a fictional Vietnam war veteran.
- Season Two: Charlie Gets Crippled, The Gang Gives Back, Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass
- Season Four: Mac and Dennis: Manhunters
- Stripper: Look at you sweetie. What happened?
- Charlie: Viet-goddamn-nam is what happened! Go get me a beer, bitch!
- Season Two, Charlie Gets Crippled
- Frank: Hey gang, what's the action?
- Dennis: What's going on here?
- Frank: Asians love gambling!
- Dee: You know these guys?
- Frank: Yeah, from Nam.
- Mac: You were in Vietnam?
- Dennis: Don't get excited Mac, he was in Vietnam ten years ago on a business trip.
- Season Two, The Gang Gives Back
- Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
- Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop.
- Frank: And a lot of good men died in that sweatshop.
- Season Two, Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass
:Frank: Don't even joke about hunting no man.
- Dennis: Who's joking? I'm not joking.
- Frank: Oh yeah? Well, I was hunted once. I'd just came back from 'Nam. I was hitching through Oregon and some cop started harassing me. Next thing you know, I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods! I had to take 'em all out - it was a bloodbath!
- (everyone pauses awkwardly)
- Charlie: That's 'Rambo', dude.
- Frank: What?
- Charlie: You just described the plot of 'Rambo'.
- [Mac, Dennis, and Charlie all agree at once]
- Dennis: Yeah, and come to think of it, that's not the first time you've described your life in the way of John Rambo's life.
- Season Four, Mac and Dennis: Manhunters