Vietnam is a country frequently mentioned by Frank Reynolds.
Frank traveled to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop. This may be where he met numerous Vietnamese gamblers which he gambles with from time to time. [picture needed]
Frank sometimes confuses his life with the life of John Rambo, a fictional Vietnam war veteran.
- Season Two: Charlie Gets Crippled, The Gang Gives Back, Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass
- Season Four: Mac and Dennis: Manhunters
- Stripper: Look at you sweetie. What happened?
- Charlie: Viet-goddamn-nam is what happened! Go get me a beer, bitch!
- Season Two, Charlie Gets Crippled
- Frank: Hey gang, what's the action?
- Dennis: What's going on here?
- Frank: Asians love gambling!
- Dee: You know these guys?
- Frank: Yeah, from Nam.
- Mac: You were in Vietnam?
- Dennis: Don't get excited Mac, he was in Vietnam ten years ago on a business trip.
- Season Two, The Gang Gives Back
- Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
- Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop.
- Frank: And a lot of good men died in that sweatshop.
- Season Two, Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass
:Frank: Don't even joke about hunting no man.
- Dennis: Who's joking? I'm not joking.
- Frank: Oh yeah? Well, I was hunted once. I'd just came back from 'Nam. I was hitching through Oregon and some cop started harassing me. Next thing you know, I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods! I had to take 'em all out - it was a bloodbath!
- (everyone pauses awkwardly)
- Charlie: That's 'Rambo', dude.
- Frank: What?
- Charlie: You just described the plot of 'Rambo'.
- [Mac, Dennis, and Charlie all agree at once]
- Dennis: Yeah, and come to think of it, that's not the first time you've described your life in the way of John Rambo's life.
- Season Four, Mac and Dennis: Manhunters