"The Gang Gets Successful
" is the unaired episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
, which is originally was produced for Season 6
. This episode has a production code XIP06004.
Obviously, it was directed by Randall Einhorn
(and, probably, written by Scott Marder).
The 7th Season episode "How Mac Got Fat" mostly featured scenes from this episode. Also, a few scenes from the episode are being included in promotional material for Season 6 .
Known Part of the PlotEdit
At some point, Paddy's
became a pretty popular place, packed with people. Each member of the Gang
is about to having his way with this fact...
- Michael O'Hearn as Luke (Mac's Avatar)
- Leonora Pitts as Customer #1
- Scott Pitts as Customer #2
- Rob Rosel as Man at Bar #1
- Scott Marder as Man at Bar #2
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD435D9E6B54115D0&feature=plcp
- Obviously, Mac used to hanging out with Frank "under the bridge" (he was playing with a stray dog and between this and then drank three bottles of champagne).
- Mac used to wear his leather jacket at the end of "Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down", too
[and in Original Pilot as well].
- When Charlie is freaked out with something (and he's happened to be in his apartment), he just goes into the 'CREVICE' - probably, that's somehow related with the "Night Crawlers".
- Dennis: Do I look foolish?
- Dee: Well, what in God's name have you done to your face?!
- Dennis: I got a chemical peel.
- Mac: You look like a MONSTER, dude...
- Dennis: I was just trying to live up to all of your expectations of me.
- Dee: What expectations?
- Dennis: Physical perfection. (?)
- Dee: What?!
- Dennis: Clearly, the success of the bar has proved that I have achieved physical perfection. And now there's nowhere else for me to go but
DOWN from here, so now I'm hanging on by a thread!..
- Dee: Why don't you... lay off the skin... treatments for a while?
- Mac: Yeah, yeah...
- Dennis: Oh... You're don't think I should mess with my face anymore?
- Mac: Well, right now it looks like you're wearing a MASK of yourself over your face.
- Dee: Mm-hmm...
- Dennis: Not a good one, not a nice mask of myself?
- Mac: Not a good one.
- Dennis: Do you guys think that a normal mask of me might look good?
- Dee: Oh, my God...
- Dennis: And if there was, would you guys wear it?
- Mac: What is happening here?!
- Dee: I'm VERY confused...
- Dennis: I'm going to be alone!.. (judgemental gaze)
|| “(to Dennis and Charlie) Are you, guys, sniffing a hair dye?!”
| “(singing) Hair dye, glue, beer and paint thinner...”