|"The Gang Dines Out"|
|Season Eight, Episode Nine|
|Air Date||December 13, 2012|
| Watch this episode:|
"The Gang Dines Out" is the ninth episode of the eighth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Every member of The Gang has something to celebrate at Guigino's, Philly's finest eatery. But when Mac and Dennis' private dinner is interrupted by an unexpected sighting of Frank and Charlie, the in-fighting begins. Dee turns up at a table for one, and over the course of the night, the "one-ups-manship" soars to new heights.
..:.. ..M, On a ..., Philadelphia, PA
- Nicole Sienna as Hostess
- Initially, "The Gang Dines Out" was just a working title.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Guigino's Italian Restaurant since 05x05.
- Nicole Sienna ("Hostess") tweeted this photo August 7th: "Frank's wig".
- Danny DeVito tweeted this photo August 7th, too: "Trollfoot!!".
- Glenn Howerton was talking about this episode on Season 8 premiere party (October 9th): he said it will delve further into the bizarre, codependent relationship between Mac and Dennis, and what the "routine Dennis and Mac have" involves a monthly fancy dinner we haven't seen before.
- Last time Frank was seen wearing his wig in Season Four. ("Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life") Thank God, he's not using his blond toupee from "Charlie's Mom Has Cancer" anymore!
- Dee was dating with another soldier - Ben Smith - back in Season Five. ("The D.E.N.N.I.S. System")
- The basic episode about Mac and Dennis' crazy codependency - "Mac and Dennis Break Up" - is also from Season Five.
|Season 8 Episodes|
| 1. "Pop-Pop: The Final Solution"|
2. "The Gang Recycles Their Trash"
3. "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre"
4. "Charlie and Dee Find Love"
5. "The Gang Gets Analyzed"
| 6. "Charlie's Mom Has Cancer"|
7. "Frank's Back in Business"
8. "Charlie Rules the World"
9. "The Gang Dines Out"
10. "Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"