|"The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo"|
|Season Three, Episode Five|
|Writer||Charlie Day & Glenn Howerton|
|Air Date||September 27, 2007|
| Watch this episode:|
"The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo" is the fifth episode of the third season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
11:30AM on a Tuesday
- Ingrid 'Fatty Magoo' Nelson - Judy Greer
- Model - Rachelle Wood
- Dennis becomes a sexual female model with totally right proportions while the song "Together Forever" by Rick Astley is playing - the same song plays during the closing credits. In Charlie Has Cancer Dennis listens to Astley, as well.
- This episode marks the first time that Dennis demonstrates his amazing ability to draw women with giant breasts.
- In the scene where Dennis is trying to sell dresses to Ingrid, a stationery holder and speaker are sitting on Ingrid's desk in which he knocks over and pushes away to clear space for him to sit on. As he leaves the room, both items are back neatly in its place.
- The episode "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass" established that Frank has actually run at least one sweatshop during his previous career.
- Dee: What is this thing?
- Charlie: That's Dennis' prototype. Be careful with that.
- Dee: No, I know it's the prototype but I don't get how it works.
- Charlie: Dee, you're asking a million questions. All right, look, I'm just going to walk you through it, so pay attention. OK, look, the pretty lady gets naked, of course, and I help her into the prototype, yes? My hands sort of guiding along her body making sure that it fits properly. Now the dress is starting to look fantastic, you know? And she feels very excited, she feels very sensual and I feel very sensual about her because she looks so good. And then, you know, we chit-chat a little bit, no big deal but she asks me back to her place. Where did that come from? I accept, you know? And then we chit-chat at her place, it's no big deal, but eventually she says, "Do you want to make love, Charlie?"
- Dee: Oh God.
- Charlie: And I say, "Are you serious? Because yes, I do." And then just boom, we're into it and it's hot and it's passionate.
- Dee: Charlie...
- Charlie: And then it's just you and me babe...
- Dee: Oh my God.
- Mac: Dee, can I talk to you for a second? Look, I know what you're trying to do. You wanna show this girl what's what. I get that. And I think if you just buckle down and join the team--
- Dee: Mac, I'm gonna stop you right there. First of all, your breath smells like an old-lady fart passing through an onion. Secondly, I know you're trying to manipulate me. And it's not going to work. Get your hand off my shoulder because I've got a fatty to burn.
|Season 3 Episodes|
| 1. "The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby"|
2. "The Gang Gets Invincible"
3. "Dennis and Dee's Mom Is Dead"
4. "The Gang Gets Held Hostage"
5. "The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo"
6. "The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation"
7. "The Gang Sells Out"
8. "Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire"
| 9. "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person"|
10. "Mac Is a Serial Killer"
11. "Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender"
12. "The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 1)"
13. "The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 2)"
14. "Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City"
15. "The Gang Dances Their Asses Off"