|Portrayed by Nate Mooney|
|Family|| Liam McPoyle (brother)|
Margaret McPoyle (sister)
Doyle McPoyle (brother)
| Images of Ryan McPoyle|
Ryan McPoyle Quotes
Ryan McPoyle is a member of the McPoyle family.
Ryan is exceedingly dimwitted and is often rebuked for making dumb comments to his brother, such as offering to split a large sum of money (or clams) fifty-fifty fifty to accommodate three people.
Ryan is in an incestuous relationship with his brother and sister, and he also likes to watch his siblings have sex with other people. Like his siblings, Ryan likes to crank the heat so he is constantly sweaty. His attire of choice is underwear and a bathrobe. His favorite drink is milk. The McPoyles all have a deep hatred of the gang, and make life miserable for them when they have the chance.
Liam and Ryan accused Coach Murray of sexually molesting them when they were in elementary school. Upon hearing this news, Charlie grew concerned and visited the McPoyle's apartment. There, he told them he knew they were faking, but they threatened to turn him in as the ring leader if he didn't go along. They watching his mother hold an intervention for him, but Charlie later ratted them out to the police, who had them arrested. ("Charlie Got Molested")
- Season One: "Charlie Got Molested"
- Season Two: "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass"
- Season Three: "The Gang Gets Invincible", "The Gang Gets Held Hostage"
- Season Six: "Who Got Dee Pregnant?"
- Season Eight: "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre"
- Season Nine: "The Gang Squashes Their Beefs"
- Ryan seems to have a strange addiction of inhaling "Pledge" furniture cleaner into his mouth (causing his gums to bleed): he was "performing" this process right in front of Charlie once ("Charlie Got Molested"), and later he was asking Mac and Dennis where they keep Pledge at Paddy's. ("Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass")
- McPoyles went to elementary school with Mac and Charlie, which are addicted to glue. ("Underage Drinking: A National Concern") Probably, they're all started to inhaling some shady shit together.