|"Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"|
|Season Eight, Episode Ten|
|Writer||Charlie Day, Glenn Howerton & Rob McElhenney|
|Air Date||December 20, 2012|
| Watch this episode:|
"Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense" is the tenth and final episode of the eighth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Court is in session at Paddy's Pub as Frank and Dennis present their cases to the rest of The Gang (with Dee and Charlie serving as lawyers and Mac as judge/bailiff), resulting in a verdict that will change their lives FOREVER... but not really.
..:.. ..M, On a ..., Philadelphia, PA
- The plot of this season finale was revealed on 27th August , almost four months before its airdate.
- Here's a photo from the set of this episode: "The Gang with the lucky fan".
- Back in Season Five, there was an episode with The Gang at actual court. ("The World Series Defense")
- Charlie has been considering himself to potentially be an accomplished lawyer since 03x10.
- Mac began to wear Tommy Bahama shirts back in "Frank's Pretty Woman". Including this episode, he also wears the shirts in 08x04 and 08x06.
|Season 8 Episodes|
| 1. "Pop-Pop: The Final Solution"|
2. "The Gang Recycles Their Trash"
3. "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre"
4. "Charlie and Dee Find Love"
5. "The Gang Gets Analyzed"
| 6. "Charlie's Mom Has Cancer"|
7. "Frank's Back in Business"
8. "Charlie Rules the World"
9. "The Gang Dines Out"
10. "Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"