"McPoyle vs. Ponderosa: The Trial of the Century" is the seventh episode of the eleventh season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The episode will focus on aftermath of the events from Season 8's "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre".
Old grievances bubble to the surface when The Lawyer agrees to sue Bill Ponderosa on behalf of the Liam McPoyle and his lost eye.
- Brian Unger as The Lawyer
- Lance Barber as Bill Ponderosa
- Catherine Reitman as Maureen Ponderosa
- Thesy Surface as Margaret McPoyle
- Sean Whalen as Lion McPoyle
- Dakota Buchanan as Bobby Ponderosa
- Andrew Friedman as Jack Kelly
- Guillermo del Toro as Pappy McPoyle
- Chris Jai Alex as Bailiff
- Jim Ortlieb as Belka Maier
- Gary Sievers as Keith McPoyle
- Reginald VelJohnson as Judge Melvoy
- Despite being a trial on behalf of Liam McPoyle, neither Liam nor his brother Ryan McPoyle appear in this episode.
- Charlie wears his "bird law" outfit in this episode.
- Bobby Ponderosa, previously seen in Season 10's "Mac Kills His Dad" returns in this episode selling cocaine to his dad.
- This episode marks The Lawyer's first appearance since Season 8's "Pop-Pop: The Final Solution."
- We first saw Maureen's human-to-feline transition in he Season 10 episode "Mac Kills His Dad."
- Jack Kelly's fear of his small hands was first seen in Season 6's "Dennis Gets Divorced"
- The case at the end of the episode is a call-back to Season 10's "Charlie Work."
|Season 11 Episodes|
| 1. "Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo"|
2. "Frank Falls Out the Window"
3. "The Gang Hits the Slopes"
4. "Dee Made a Smut Film"
5. "Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs"
|6. "Being Frank"|
7. "McPoyle vs. Ponderosa: The Trial of the Century"
8. "Charlie Catches a Leprechaun"
9. "The Gang Goes to Hell"
10. "The Gang Goes to Hell: Part Two"