Marry Me is a song that Charlie wrote as a surprise ending to his musical The Nightman Cometh. He hoped it would convince The Waitress to marry him, but it failed. ("The Nightman Cometh")
- I was that little boy,
- that little baby boy was me.
- I once was a boy,
- but now I am a man.
- I fought The Nightman, lived as Dayman,
- now I'm here to ask for your hand,
- so if you want to marry, man,
- will you marry me?
- Won't you come on stage and join me,
- in this thing called matrimony?
- Please say yes and do not bone me.
- Please just marry me!