Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I Like Paddy's Pub is an original song that Charlie Kelly wrote in an attempt to win an non-existent "Best Song" award.
- Well, they say the world's your oyster,
- Man, but oysters ain't for me
- You're the belle of the ball
- But you ain't my cup of tea
- They always vote you Best in Show
- But this doggie disagrees
- 'Cause I like life in Paddy's Pub...
- There's a place for me
- It's the place I go
- Where the beer is cheap
- And the lights are low
- It's Paddy's Pub
- I like Paddy's Pub
- Let the record show
- The greatest place to go
- Is that bar called Paddy's Pub...
- (harmonica solo)
- I like life in Paddy's Pub