Country Mac (1977-2013) is Mac 's cousin from the country.
Country Mac seems to surpass Mac in virtually every way, from his willingness to perform bad-ass stunts, to his ability to serve as protection for the gang, despite exceedingly little effort in doing so.
Country Mac is firm in his beliefs and comfortable with his lifestyle, confirming his homosexuality overtly ("Loud and proud, brother."). He is essentially identical to Mac in most ways, if Mac were stripped away of the ongoing denial about nearly everything in his life.
The gang immediately prefers Country Mac to "City" Mac, and express interest in trading Mac's place in the Gang for him. Mere seconds after he agreed to stay with the gang forever, he collapsed dead on the street, after a life of reckless stunts, constant drinking, drug use, fighting, and driving a motorcycle without a helmet.
After his funeral, Frank flushed Country Mac's ashes down the Paddy's Pub toilet.
- Country Mac is typically seen with a fresh beer in hand, often on a motorcycle.
- Unlike Mac, Country Mac has mastered the art of the ocular pat-down.
- This is now the second cousin of Mac's we are introduced to, and both have been openly gay.
- Country Mac: "I gave him an ocular pat-down, assessed the threat level, clocked a knife in his boot."
- Country Mac: "Shut up, science bitch."
- Dennis : “See, he doesn’t want us to grease them. Because he wants them for himself."
Country Mac is portrayed by Seann William Scott .